Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Florian Pflug  wrote:
> On Oct9, 2011, at 14:20 , Kevin Grittner wrote:
>> Florian Pflug wrote:
>>
>>> Coming up with a reasonable algorithm isn't *that* hard.
>>
>> Agreed. Our shop has used a home-grown framework for over a decade
>> where we parse queries using ANTLR ( http://www.antlr.org/ ) and
>> we tracked this trough all expressions. There really weren't that
>> many situations where we had to punt.
>
> Sounds cool. What was your use-case for doing that?
Portability.  That approach is what made the conversion to PostgreSQL
from the commercial product we were using quick and painless.
-Kevin

От: Alex Goncharov
Сообщение: Re: What is known about PostgreSQL HP-UX support?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade - add config directory setting