Re: Releasing an alpha for CF2

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Releasing an alpha for CF2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/08/2011 09:31 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> I know various people are working on patches to do various things, but the
> only outstanding thing that sticks out in my mind as an outstanding
> "big feature" patch is Alvaro's work on foreign key locks.  I'm sure
> there must be others...  but I'm not sure how many.

Along with that, there's a lot of potential for ripple from the "Command
Triggers" patch Dimitri just submitted today.  That's already
approaching 3000 lines of code and he's still going on it.  I've been
sniffing around recently looking for troublesome patches, under the
assumption I'll be running the CF next week, and those two are the ones
I've been most concerned about.

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: Materialized views
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: type privileges and default privileges