Re: Re: [patch] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message

От Jan Kundrát
Тема Re: Re: [patch] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message
Дата
Ответ на Re: [patch] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message  (José Arthur Benetasso Villanova<jose.arthur@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/10/11 00:48, José Arthur Benetasso Villanova wrote:
> First, I couldn't apply it as in the email, even in REL9_0_STABLE: the
> offset doesn't look right. Which commit are your repository in?

Hi Jose, thanks for looking at the patch. It's based on
b07b2bdc570cfbb39564c8a70783dbce1edcb3d6, which was REL9_0_STABLE at the
time I made the change.

Cheers,
Jan

От: Rudyar Cortés
Сообщение: MPI programming in postgreSQL backend source code
От: Mehdi Maache
Сообщение: BuildFarm - Jaguar Check Failure