MPI programming in postgreSQL backend source code

От Rudyar
Тема MPI programming in postgreSQL backend source code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
do you have more documentation about OPENMP and PostgreSQL?

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Re: [patch] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Concurrent CREATE TABLE/DROP SCHEMA leaves inconsistent leftovers