Re: CommitFest 2011-11 Post-Tryptophan Progress Report

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: CommitFest 2011-11 Post-Tryptophan Progress Report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/28/2011 05:38 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> Unless a major reviewer cries, I will - although not a major reviewer
> - take a
> stab thursday if thats fine with you.

I intended to use that term to suggest the review job itself could
become a major chunk of work, not to try and classify reviewers.  Bad
wording choice.  If you could take a look at Command Triggers later this
week I'm sure Dimitri would appreciate your feedback.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding repeated snapshot computation
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: CommitFest 2011-11 Post-Tryptophan Progress Report