Re: High-Concurrency GiST in postgreSQL

От Andy Colson
Тема Re: High-Concurrency GiST in postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/5/2011 12:31 PM, C. Mundi wrote:

> Hello.  This is my first post.  As such, feedback on style and choice of
> venue are especially welcome.

If I might add a personal request.  Way down the road, after you get
things working, would you mind dropping by and letting us know what
happened?  Did PG work for you or not?  Good/Bad Etc.

we get to hear the problems, but hardly ever the solutions.

-Andy

От: "C. Mundi"
Сообщение: Re: High-Concurrency GiST in postgreSQL
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Regarding licensing of Postgresql