Re: About Wince App

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: About Wince App
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 12/09/11 7:07 AM, Cihan =C5=9EENG=C3=9CL wrote:

> PostgresqltowinceVS2003applicationsoropen sourcecodefor theDLL,I=20
> needsupport.

easily one of the more cryptic requests to cross this bug reporting list=20
lately...

by 'wince', are you referring to Windows CE aka Windows Embedded Compact ?

You're looking for the source code for the libpq client library for=20
postgres so you can compile it to run on WinCE ?    That source would be=20
included in the postgresql source tarball, various versions of which are=20
here,
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/

the catch-22 is that libpq is fairly tied to the server build, as it=20
needs to know a lot of stuff about the server, such as data type sizes=20
and layouts.  all these things are setup by the "./configure" step.=20=20=
=20
I'm not sure how you'd build a standalone libpq.dll ..

btw, this really isn't a bug report, it probably belongs on the main=20
pgsql-general email list.

--=20

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: About Wince App
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...