Re: PostgreSQL DBA in SPAAAAAAAACE

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: PostgreSQL DBA in SPAAAAAAAACE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 21/12/11 04:07, Joe Miller wrote:
> Thanks so much to everybody who voted. I really can't express my gratitude.
>
> I'd love to head to the pub and buy everybody a drink, but I think
> that might cost more than the flight.
>

> Joe
>
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:04 AM, Alban Hertroys<haramrae@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 20 December 2011 16:01, Merlin Moncure<mmoncure@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Joe Miller<joe.d.miller@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> guess who won! :-D
>> Ah cool. I'll wave when I get outside :)
>>
>> --
>> If you can't see the forest for the trees,
>> Cut the trees and you'll see there is no forest.
What they didn't tell you, is that they needed a cheap expendable DBA
for a dangerous top secret mission...

... gotta sign off, men in black suites are spilling from vans heading
my way

От: aasat
Сообщение: Fetch from refcursor and transactions
От: Shankar Palaniappan
Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server : Could not get socket error status