Re: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW

От Tomasz Ostrowski
Тема Re: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2012-02-23 19:51, tometzky@batory.org.pl wrote:

> I've attached a proposed patch for configure.in

The bug reporting form has word-wrapped my patch - I'm attaching a
correct version.

> 4. Run using "System Tools\Terminal":
>     su -c 'yum -y install mingw32-gcc mingw32-openssl gcc'

Sorry - make this:
    su -c 'yum -y install mingw32-gcc mingw32-openssl'
"gcc" isn't needed - much less to download.

Regards
Tometzky
--
...although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a
moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you

От: tometzky@batory.org.pl
Сообщение: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW