Re: Editor: Syntax highlighting and stored procedures surrounded by '

От Eric Brown
Тема Re: Editor: Syntax highlighting and stored procedures surrounded by '
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 6, 2005, at 11:43 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Eric Brown wrote:
>> I use emacs and syntax highlighting is great -- except that because
>> stored procedures are completely enclosed between two single quotes,
>> all the coloring is off for that portion. Is there a way to not
>> surround stored procedures by quotes or does anybody have a solution
>> that works for them?
>
> In 8.0 final when released there is special $$ quoting, but not earlier
> versions.

Great! Well, I had to move to 8.0 anyway to get better support for
passing around composite types. So where is the $$ quoting stuff
documented? How do I use it?

От: vhikida@inreach.com
Сообщение: Re: Query, view join question.
От: Doseok Kim
Сообщение: question about plpythonu