Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/23/2017 7:45 PM, Igor Korot wrote:
> Because I can't find libpg.so or libpg.dylib or libpg.Framework anywhere.
>
> Is there a place to get them?

maybe because thats not the correct name?  its libpq as in PQ. I have no
idea what a .Framework file is, but any of the postgres installers for
Mac OSX should install libpq.dylib and the appropriate .h files etc.

От: Igor Korot
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer