Re: Question: what is proper way to define python function asevent_trigger?

От Andrei Pozolotin
Тема Re: Question: what is proper way to define python function asevent_trigger?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom, hi:

1. actual use case has to do with:
BUG #16177: pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() returns empty set for
ddl_command_start and "drop table"
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/16177-053a34714817c3e1%40postgresql.org

2. I was merely hoping to re-implement pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands as
part of python event_trigger

3. do you think "pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands" is any easier to fix
then "support event_trigger in python"?

Thank you,

Andrei

От: Andrei Pozolotin
Сообщение: Re: Question: what is proper way to define python function asevent_trigger?
От: Daulat Ram
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup