Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid; MultiXactid does no longer exist -- apparent wraparound

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid; MultiXactid does no longer exist -- apparent wraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2024-05-30 at 14:58 +0000, Alanoly Andrews wrote:
> We have a postgres 10.7 database which reports a number of issues on user-created
> tables as well as system tables. Most errors are one of the following:
> -- ERROR:  found xmin 1888159934 from before relfrozenxid 1998177448
> -- ERROR:  MultiXactId 613819197 does no longer exist -- apparent wraparound
> -- ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 1927393975
>    DETAIL:  Could not open file "pg_xact/072E": No such file or directory.
>
> Is there a way to repairing the corruption in this database?
> Postgres Version 10.7 on Linux(Ubuntu).

Perhaps, but you should hire an expert if the data are important for you.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Rules and Command Status - update/insert/delete rule with series of commands in action
От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid; MultiXactid does no longer exist -- apparent wraparound