Re: problem after upgrade --- (U/D)

От Jeff Silberberg
Тема Re: problem after upgrade --- (U/D)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Using ODBC 7.00.02.05 ---
Latest at ftp://ftp.us.postgresql.org/odbc/versions/msi/

Entered the SET in the Connect Setting on Page 2.

No Joy, still getting the names of the Tables as public.Table ......

Anyone use have a suggest, or know why this might not be functioning  ??

At 01:05 PM 4/2/2003 +0200, you wrote:
Hi,
try to add the next sentence to the driver configuration: into the "connect
settings"

SET search_path = public, pg_catalog;

Regards

Miguel Juan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Silberberg" <jsilberberg@mindspring.com>
To: <pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [ODBC] problem after upgrade ---

:
: Afternoon all,
:
:          We have been using the PostgreSQL with 6.4 and the WIN ODBC
: drivers for a number of years.  The ODBC is a link to reporting writting
: and mostly enables MS Access & Crystal Reports users access to an
: applications database.  My problem is that we have literally Hundreds of
: queries and reports written and none of them now work.  The reason is that
: when we did the upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.3 recently and now when we link to
: the DB/Tables they all come back as public_nnnnnnnnn  and  therefore, none
: of the existing references work.
:
:          I am sure someone else must have worked through this by now,
: although I have only seen limited references to this issue in my searches
: which is the reason for my post.  I really do not want to rebuild all of
: these tools !!
:
:          TIA,
:          JMS...
:
: Jeffrey Silberberg
: CompuDesigns, Inc.
: Atlanta, GA. 30350
:
:

Jeffrey Silberberg
CompuDesigns, Inc.
Atlanta, GA. 30350
(770) 399-9464

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: dropped columns
От: Chris Gamache
Сообщение: Re: problem after upgrade --- (U/D)