Re: PREPARE TRANSACTION and webapps

От Lincoln Yeoh
Тема Re: PREPARE TRANSACTION and webapps
Дата
Re: PREPARE TRANSACTION and webapps  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Can we have a reconnect and "reopen prepared/saved transactions" feature?

Please? :)

I'm sure there'll be uses for it. e.g. the stuff I mentioned.

Maybe we can also use it to help migrate queries to a different node.

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: A good postgresql book
От: Judicaël Dehotin
Сообщение: recovering windows database after crash