Re: I cannot create table / Impossible de créer des tables

От Dave Page
Тема Re: I cannot create table / Impossible de créer des tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
It's rumoured that KOUEMY Doris Z. once said:
> ->English
>
> With pgAdmin, I cannot create tables. The option is desactivate. How
> can I activate this object? Thanks !

Please stop spamming every address you can find for me. It does not make
me want to help you.
You must browse into a schema before you can create tables so that pgAdmin
knows where to put them. Try expanding the Schemas node in your database,
and selecting the public, or another schema before creating your table.
Regards, Dave.

От: "KOUEMY Doris Z."
Сообщение: I cannot create table / Impossible de créer des tables
От: "KOUEMY Doris Z."
Сообщение: Help for create table with pgAdmin