Re: New email works great! Now how do I manage RCs?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: New email works great! Now how do I manage RCs?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> I actually tried to ping you on IM or IRC about that one, but you
> didn't respond :P I'll try again :)

Per request, here's what I need to be able to do:

1. Create new RC accounts (these are always countrycode@postgresql.org)

2. Change passwords on RC accounts.

3. Delete RC accounts.

That's it.  These are things I need to be able to do as admin; the RCs
don't need to be able to.  I'd like Selena to eventually have
permissions as well, if possible.

We did discuss setting up a separate @contact.postgresql.org mail
domain.  That would be completely acceptable if it's the easier course.

If we can't set up a way for me to do this, be aware that I'll be
dumping a long list of requests, especially for password changes, on the
sysadmin staff in preparation for the release.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: New email works great! Now how do I manage RCs?
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?