Re: "Too far out of the mainstream"

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: "Too far out of the mainstream"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/01/2012 01:24 PM, Peter Bex wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 01, 2012 at 12:43:15AM +0200, Geert Mak wrote:
>> There is this case studies section as well -
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/about/casestudies/
>>
>> Which appear to me a little old and a little too little, one could try to add more, perhaps.
>
> I noticed that the "Share Your Story" link is broken.
> I don't know how long it's been broken, but this might be a reason
> there are no new ones.

hmm thanks for mentioning that - we will look into fixing that soon.

> What kind of "success story" would be accepted for this page?
> We're also running Postgres for most our projects at work, some of them
> being rather large databases.  Of course "large" is subjective... some
> people might call it kids' stuff.  Also, how "well known" does a company
> need to be in order for it to be on the list?

I don't think there are any formal requirements, in fact i think people
would welcome an interesting casestudy any day - so please make one :)

Stefan

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: "Too far out of the mainstream"
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date conversion using day of week