Re: AIX and ipv6

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: AIX and ipv6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/11/12 10:12 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> Did not say what version you where on. But in 9.1:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/runtime-config-connection.html
> "The special entry * corresponds to all available IP interfaces. The entry 0.0.0.0
> allows listening for all IPv4 addresses and :: allows listening for all IPv6 addresses."

we've had this problem with 8.4, 9.0 and 9.1. frustratingly,  my
development server doesn't show the problem, but I may have disabled
ipv6 somehow.

if it was up to me, we'd toss AIX out and stick with x86 linux for
postgresql deployments.   but, our overseas production sites like big
brand name iron

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: Compressed binary field
От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Where do I get pgAdmin 1.16 for openSuSE?