Re: Move table - New schema

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Move table - New schema
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/18/2012 03:48 AM, António Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> (newbie question)
>
> I'm trying to move a set of tables between schemas.
>
> Tried:
>
> ALTER TABLE tablename
>      SET SCHEMA schemaname
>
> It gives me error: "schema schemaname does not exist" (it does)

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/sql-altertable.html

"You must own the table to use ALTER TABLE. To change the schema of a
table, you must also have CREATE privilege on the new schema"

Are you doing the above as the owner of the table and does the owner
have CREATE privileges on the new schema?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Gabriele Bartolini
Сообщение: Re: foreign key from array element
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Index creation takes more time?