Re: Why do I have holes in my pages?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Why do I have holes in my pages?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/20/12 1:34 PM, Aleksey Tsalolikhin wrote:
> Right on.  I got that out of my pgstatspack report.
>
> \l+ in psql tells me the same thing - 400 GB

it might be interesting to see the output of...

     du -hs $PGDATA/*

(assuming this is a linux or similar unix system).....  This will show
how much space is being used by the various directories under the PG
data directory.    if pg_xlog is very large, you may have an issue with
wal archiving or something.   if pg_log is very large, you may have an
issue with A) too much being logged, and B) nothing cleaning up stale
log files.

how did you arrive at the 2.7TB number?    and what file system does
this 6.6TB volume use?

От: Victor Yegorov
Сообщение: Re: Why do I have holes in my pages?
От: Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Сообщение: Re: Why do I have holes in my pages?