Re: foreign key from array element

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: foreign key from array element
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Rafal,

Il 24/09/12 07:54, Rafal Pietrak ha scritto:
> I did what I could - the review is on the hackers list.

Thanks! That's much appreciated.

> Should I do anything else to finilize this review, like "linking" it
> to the pending patch? somehow? -R

You should update the commitfest.postgresql.org website. For now, I have
updated that for you and the patch now reports you as a reviewer and
links the message to the patch. Here it is:

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
  gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

От: Rafal Pietrak
Сообщение: Re: foreign key from array element
От: pavithra
Сообщение: Need to run a job in PgAdmin-III