Re: Prolem to acess PostgeSQL from other mechine

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Prolem to acess PostgeSQL from other mechine
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/23/2012 08:50 PM, Arun R T wrote:

> [...]
>          }
>      }
>
> Error
>
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection refused. Check that the
> hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting
> TCP/IP connections.
>      at
> org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:136)
>      at
> org.postgresql.core.ConnectionFactory.openConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:64)
>      at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc2Connection.java:123)
>      at
> org.postgresql.jdbc3.AbstractJdbc3Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc3Connection.java:28)
>      at
> org.postgresql.jdbc3g.AbstractJdbc3gConnection.<init>(AbstractJdbc3gConnection.java:20)
>      at
> org.postgresql.jdbc4.AbstractJdbc4Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc4Connection.java:30)
>      at org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Connection.<init>(Jdbc4Connection.java:22)
>      at org.postgresql.Driver.makeConnection(Driver.java:391)
>      at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:265)
>      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
>      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
>      at com.web.view.TestLogic.main(TestLogic.java:15)
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
>      at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
>      at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
>      at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
>      at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.<init>(PGStream.java:60)
>      at
> org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:74)
>      ... 11 more
>
> I am also sets
>
> postgresql.conf
>
> listen_addresses = '*'        # what IP address(es) to listen on;
>                      # comma-separated list of addresses;
>

> pg_hba.conf
>
> # TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS                 METHOD
>
> # IPv4 local connections:
> host     all     all     10.10.10.100/32     trust
> # IPv6 local connections:
> host     all     all     0.0.0.0/0     trust
> # Allow replication connections from localhost, by a user with the
> # replication privilege.
> # host     replication     postgres     127.0.0.1/32     md5
> # host     replication     postgres     ::1/128     md5

Did you restart the server after making the above changes?
A restart is needed  for the listen_address change to be seen.

Its unclear where the server is running. Is it running on Windows or is
the client running on Windows? In either case is there a firewall
between the two that could be preventing a connection?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: In one of negative test row-level trigger results into loop
От: Bosco Rama
Сообщение: Re: Prolem to acess PostgeSQL from other mechine