Re: problem with recreating database with export

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: problem with recreating database with export
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/26/2012 08:44 PM, Dennis Gearon wrote:

> It turns out that I had made the export from psql, a text based export.

I just do not see how you can be exporting schema definitions from
within psql. I still say pg_dump is involved somewhere.

> So I read that it was actually needing to be imported using '\i
> filename_in_local_directory'

What about the other questions I posed?:

  What versions of Postgres are you using?

  Are you going from one version to another?

  Are you in fact talking about doing a plain text pg_dump?

New questions:

  To be clear what are the actual commands used to create the export?

  Also what are the actual errors you get when trying to import the data?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Leonardo M. Ramé
Сообщение: Re: Linux PowerPC 64bits issue
От: "ac@hsk.hk"
Сообщение: Re: Linux PowerPC 64bits issue