Re: Can I write "live" queries in pgadmin?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Can I write "live" queries in pgadmin?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 15/11/2012 07:00, durumdara@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Maybe we are talking about other thing.
>
> I'm talking about live result set, what is editable.
> Many data manager supports that - when I write a query what is using
> only one table (select * from test), then the result set is "live" kind.
> This meaning that I can edit the data directly in the grid, or in other
> controls, and when I save it, this record written into database by manager.
> Like "Edit data" function in pgadmin, but with more flexibility: I can
> use subqueries to filter the records by any criteria except complex queries.
>
> But as I see the Data Grid is readonly here...

[Copying back to the list]

Ah, yes, I misunderstood you. No, you can't do that in pgAdmin.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: column "tgconstraint" doest not exist
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Possible performance bug in enumerating schema objects?