Re: Split a string to rows?

От Emi Lu
Тема Re: Split a string to rows?
Дата
Re: Split a string to rows?  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks a lot! I just noticed that my postgresql is 8.3(unnest function
is not there by default). Is there a way that I could download and load
only this function from somewhere?

Thanks again!
Emi

--
Emi Lu, ENCS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
emilu@encs.concordia.ca        +1 514 848-2424 x5884