Training approval policy on pg.org

От damien clochard
Тема Training approval policy on pg.org
Дата
Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Список pgsql-www
Hi folks,

Thom Brown warned me today that a company cannot submit more than 4
training events per quarter.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval#Training_Events

I wasn't aware of that limit and I'm quite surprise. I can't see what's
the reason behind it. Dalibo is facing a huge growth of the PostgreSQL
training demand in France and we trying to answer that with 40+
trainings shceduled in 2013. I guess the same kind of growth is
happening elsewhere to other companies.

Overall it's a "good thing". I think that the more training events are
listed on postgresql.org, the better it is for our community.

It shows that the community is alive. It shows that user have the choice.

Is it possible to remove that limit or at least to increase it to a
level that matches the reality of the PostgreSQL Training market. Like
15 or 20 per quarter ?

--
damien

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: New archives for testing
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Training approval policy on pg.org