Re: Repository

От Federico Di Gregorio
Тема Re: Repository
Дата
Список psycopg
On 20/01/2013 02:01, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 01/08/2013 06:47 AM, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Jonathan S. Katz
>> <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:
>>> On Dec 31, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>>>
>>> Where is the current psycopg2 repository located?
>>>
>>> I tried:
>>> http://initd.org/psycopg/development/
>>> git clone -b devel git://luna.dndg.it/public/psycopg2.git
>>>
>>> The latest log I could find was from September And it seems to track
>>> 2.4.1.
>>>
>>> Using the git browser:
>>> https://dndg.it/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=public/psycopg2.git
>>>
>>> shows the last change as March 2012.
>>>

>>> This one appears to be up-to-date - https://github.com/dvarrazzo/psycopg
>>
>> Federico, are you going to merge the released 2.4.6 into master on the
>> official repository? Or do you want to give me push permission on it?
>> Or shall we move the official repos to <https://github.com/psycopg/>?
>> (gitweb on dndg.it has lost the static files)
>>
>> Let me know...
>
> Any word on this?

Yep. While I don't like centralising services like github I think the
best solution for psycopg user would be to have an "organization" github
account and merge everything there.

If Daniele agrees I'll setup one and share admin rights with him.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico.digregorio@dndg.it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio                  http://dndg.it