Re: Re: [SQL] need some magic with generate_series()

От Andreas
Тема Re: Re: [SQL] need some magic with generate_series()
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I'm sorry to prove that daft.  :(

generate_series needs the startdate of every project to generate the
specific list of monthnumbers for every project.
To join against this the list needs to have a column with the project_id.

So I get something like this but still I cant reference the columns of
the projects within the query that generates the series.

with projectstart ( project_id, startdate )
as    (        select  project_id, startdate        from    projects    )

select  project_id, m
from    projectstart    as  p    left join   (                    select  p.project_id, to_char ( m, 'YYYYMM'
)::integer                   from    generate_series ( p.startdate,

current_date, '1 month'::interval ) as m                )       as  x    using ( project_id );

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Kaloyan Iliev
Сообщение: Re: Problem with extract(epoch from interval ...
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Problem with extract(epoch from interval ...