Re: Violation of NOT NULL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Violation of NOT NULL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Wm. G. Urquhart" <wgu@wurquhart.co.uk> writes:
> I have a table where I've set two of the columns (varchar()) to be NOT
> NULL. However, PostgreSQL allows me to enter rows without valid data for
> these columns when I use a Stored Function.

I don't really believe this, and I'm certainly not likely to be able to
reproduce it with nothing but an INSERT to go on.  Please provide a
*complete* example, preferably in the form of a script that can be fed
to psql to exhibit the problem starting from an empty database.

От: "Peter Darley"
Сообщение: Process balancing on smp db server/apache web server
От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: multiple version running