Re: New Object Access Type hooks

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: New Object Access Type hooks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Mar 18, 2022, at 3:04 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>
> I haven't looked at it in detail, but regarding the test code I'm not
> sure why there's a .control file, since this isn't a loadable extension,
> not why there's a test_oat_hooks.h file.

The .control file exists because the test defines a loadable module which defines the hooks.  The test_oat_hooks.h file
wasextraneous, and has been removed in v2.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)
От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: New Object Access Type hooks