Re: Regarding template1 database

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Regarding template1 database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/24/2013 04:57 AM, S H wrote:
>      $ sudo -u postgres psql template1
>      psql (9.2.4)
>      Type "help" for help.
>
>      template1=# \d
>      No relations found.
>
> I am getting as mentioned above. I am not sure what is taking vacuuming
> long time.

If you are getting 'No relations found' then there is nothing in template1.

 From psql try:

\l+

This will show a list of databases in the cluster and their sizes.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pgdump error "Could not open file pg_clog/0B8E: No such file or directory"
От: François Beausoleil
Сообщение: Re: pg_stop_backup running for 2h10m?