Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, 2023-06-13 at 11:24 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Interesting. The issue of "what is a safe search path?" is more
> nuanced than I would prefer. :-(

As far as I can tell, search_path was designed as a convenience for
interactive queries, where a lot of these nuances make sense. But they
don't make sense as defaults for code inside functions, in my opinion.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.