Re: Seamless replacement to MySQL's GROUP_CONCAT function...

От immersive.excel@gmail.com
Тема Re: Seamless replacement to MySQL's GROUP_CONCAT function...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ahh! I was looking for that in the documentation!! I believe that is not mentioned on the function documentation page.
Ihad tried ANY that works for other SQLs, but it had barfed on it. Let me test it and post the more efficient code, if
itworks...

От: "Stephen Brearley"
Сообщение: Re: Re: Postgres 9.2.4 for Windows (Vista) Dell Vostro 400, re-installation failure PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!! (nearly fixed)
От: "immersive.excel@gmail.com"
Сообщение: Re: Seamless replacement to MySQL's GROUP_CONCAT function...