Unwanted debug messages

От Wenceslao Grillo
Тема Unwanted debug messages
Дата
Список psycopg
Hello, everybuddy.
     I'm trying to get started with psycopg2. I'm working on a Windows 7
box.

I've installed the package
psycopg2-2.5.1.win32-py2.6-pg9.2.4-release.exe found in the site
http://www.stickpeople.com/projects/python/win-psycopg/. I can import it
and connect to a database, but when I run my scripts on the command-line
(both, standard and Cygwin) I get unwanted messages printed to stderr.

For example:

     conn = psycopg2.connect(host="42.42.42.42", port=5432,
database="myDB", user="myUser", password="********")
     if conn is None:
         sys.exit("Connection failed")
     print "Connection successful"

Prints the following:

     DEBUG:  CommitTransaction
     DEBUG:  name: unnamed; blockState:       STARTED; state: INPROGR,
xid/subid/cid: 0/1/0, nestlvl: 1, children:
     Connection successful

I've been unable to turn those messages off. I searched in Google but
couldn't find anything relevant, and I also tried changing the config of
the standard logging module, in case some of that was being used, but
still to no avail. I have also tried installing psycopg2 on a Debian 6
VirtualBox, by means of aptitude install python-psycopg2, and got
version 2.2.1 and it does the exact same thing, both running the
connect() function in a script from bash and in the python interpreter
(Python 2.6.6).

Does anybody know how to prevent this messages?

Thanks in advance!

     Wences

PS: Also asked here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17980967/using-psycopg2-on-windows-i-get-unwanted-debug-messages/17991891?noredirect=1#_=_

    but still nothing...

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: Re: Problem with the default registration of the JSON adapter
От: Joe Abbate
Сообщение: Re: Unwanted debug messages