Re: postgre restarts in short period

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: postgre restarts in short period
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/06/2013 06:56 AM, edlef wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Our client has began to complain for a few days that the application can
> not connect to the database more times.
> I looked into the logs and as far as I can see, postgresql restarts more
> times a day. I made a vacuum (full, freeze, analyze) on the database and
> reindexed everything, but it looks, nothing has changed.
>
> Server data:
> Windows Standard Server 2007 SP2 64 bit
> Intel Xeon 3GHz
> 4MB ram
>
> Postgresql 8.2 32 bit
>
> The application is writen in php.
>

> I hope somebody has an idea how I can correct it.
> Thanks for the help!

In addition to my previous comments, it would be nice to see the tail
end of the logs previous to the ones shown. In other words those logs
that show the database shutting down or at least what was happening just
before it shut down.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: edlef
Сообщение: Re: postgre restarts in short period
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: postgre restarts in short period