Re: Issue 598

От Dieter Van de Walle
Тема Re: Issue 598
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I have attached a patch to the issue, see: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/598 .
Not sure about the preferred way to submit patches? I generated a patch file using 'git format-patch' .

It works, but I'd love some feedback on this...
I'm presuming the selected object will always be a collection when doing truncate, however not sure if this is true...
Would be nice to be enlightened on this ...

Best regards,

Dieter Van de Walle

On 2013-09-04 11:06, Dave Page wrote:

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Dieter Van de Walle
<Dieter.VandeWalle@ebit.be><mailto:Dieter.VandeWalle@ebit.be> wrote:

Hi,

New here.
Unless anybody objects I will try to fix issue
598<https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/598><https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/598>:truncate multiple tables
doesntwork , since it is annoying the hell out of me.

Go for it - thanks!