Re: Binaries for EOL version?

От Evan Rempel
Тема Re: Binaries for EOL version?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The packages you need are definitely on the postgresql yum server. The repository can not be browsed, but if you add the yum repository definition file as documented at the bottom of the page

you will be able to do a "yum install amcheck_next96" easily.

cat << EOF > /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-96.repo
[pgdg96]
name=PostgreSQL 9.6 RPMs for RHEL/CentOS 6
baseurl=https://yum-archive.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG
EOF

On 2023-10-19 10:54, Ron wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

On 10/19/23 12:30, Tom Lane wrote:
[snip]
amcheck was not part of the Postgres source tree until v10.
It might exist in some form for 9.6, but you'd have to look
outside the standard distribution channels

amcheck_next96 binary RPM were absolutely distributed by download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-6.

I downloaded amcheck_next96-1.4.1 when I downloaded 9.6.22, but did not download amcheck_next96-1.4.5 with 9.6.24.

If push comes to shove, I can probably install the 1.4.1 RPM along side 9.6.24.

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

--
Evan Rempel                                         250.721.7691
Senior Systems Administrator                     erempel@uvic.ca

От: Alex Williams
Сообщение: Re: postgresql14-contrib does not install with libpython 3.7
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Binaries for EOL version?