Re: Timestamp with and without timezone conversion confusion.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Timestamp with and without timezone conversion confusion.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/02/2013 05:58 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 11:48:02AM +0000, Albe Laurenz wrote:
>
>>> Or does that still need some C sprinkling (for operator support, say) ?
>>
>> Exactly. If you want "<" to work right for this data type
>> that's the road you have to go.
>
> I see.
>
> Whatever became of the 2011 intent to implement
> the above that's linked to in the blog post ?

Not sure about that, but I do remember this:

http://svana.org/kleptog/pgsql/taggedtypes.html

No indication of whether it will work with 9.x servers though.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: Timestamp with and without timezone conversion confusion.
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: partitioning for speed, but query planner ignores