Re: [GENERAL] Forms for entering data into postgresql‏

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Forms for entering data into postgresql‏
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/09/2013 07:05 PM, Sudhir P.B. wrote:
> I have developed an application using MS SQL. I have used MS Access for
> creating forms to enter data into the database. I am thinking of
> changing over to postgresql and would also like to use any other
> available open source tool for creating forms. Are there any free
> applications available for creating forms similar to the ones I have
> made in MS Access?. Any alternative suggestions will be appreciated.

There are tools available, as mentioned in a previous post. There are
good tools in the list and I have tried quite a few of them. Just know
they will require a bit more effort then Access to get a finished form.
I am not the biggest fan of Access, but it does shine in getting fairly
involved forms up quickly. FYI, you can use it with Postgres, which may
be the way to go until you have completed the change over to Postgres.
Welcome to the Postgres community.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication timeout error
От: Toby Corkindale
Сообщение: Re: Many, many materialised views - Performance?