Re: Deprecations in authentication

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Deprecations in authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/24/13, 2:37 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> They're not causing compiler warnings when you just build with gssapi,
> correct? Only if you enable the native krb5?

Well, actually I was just about to reply that gssapi is also deprecated.They want you to use some framework instead.

That's something we'll have to look into at some point, if we want to
support gssapi on this platform in the future.

The issue about removing krb5 is valid independent of this, I think.

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Deprecations in authentication
От: Jon Nelson
Сообщение: Re: 9.4 regression