Re: Memory usage per postmaster process

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Memory usage per postmaster process
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/2/2013 11:03 AM, Grzegorz Tańczyk wrote:

> Is there any way to limit total memory usage by postgres and keep
> maximum connections limit? Postgresql.conf settings are default for
> 8.3.23. I need to have 100 connections in pool.

the size of your connection pool shouldn't be much more than 2-3 times
the CPU core count on the server for optimal throughput... 100 queries
running at once will grind ANY non-monster server to a standstill

От: Grzegorz Tańczyk
Сообщение: Memory usage per postmaster process
От: Grzegorz Tańczyk
Сообщение: Re: [100% SPAM] Re: Memory usage per postmaster process