Re: Getting non_NULL right-side values on a non-matching join?

От Vik Fearing
Тема Re: Getting non_NULL right-side values on a non-matching join?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/23/2013 07:41 AM, Ken Tanzer wrote:
OTOH, if there were a very clear and credible page with good instructions on installing build environment + postgres (for say RHEL, Ubuntu & Fedora) that would install side by side with an existing installation (and how to remove it all cleanly) it would make me and maybe others more able/likely to test patches.  There may be such a page--I just didn't find it.  And I was somewhat dissuaded from building an RPM on my CentOs machine by the note in the Postgres wiki that the ubuntu packages allow "multiple versions more easily than other packaging schemes."

Just a thought.  I know all the information is out there and can be pieced together.  Like many computing endeavors, I'm sure the second time would be quick and easy, but likely not so much the first!

Chapter 15 of our documentation handles installing from source.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/installation.html
--
Vik

От: "Tomas Vondra"
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: out of memory DETAIL: Failed on request of size ???
От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: Re: Getting non_NULL right-side values on a non-matching join?