Re: BUG #9478: Greenplum External Table definitions

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: BUG #9478: Greenplum External Table definitions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 19/03/14 15:28, Michael Gerstein wrote:
> I just complained that this functionality was working properly and does not work anymore after 1.10.5 release…

Ah yes (and I see from your email that you are from Pivotal)... looking
at the pgadmin-hackers list archives shows that Chuck supplied a patch
:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2106D8DC89010842BABA5CD03FEA406172D32ED9@EXVMBX018-10.exch018.msoutlookonline.net

that appears to include external table support. I'd suggest that said
list is the place to inquire further. Alternatively (or as well) you
could get the current Pgadmin source and check if the patch is been
reverted in the current release...

Regards

Mark

От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9478: Greenplum External Table definitions
От: Michael Gerstein
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9478: Greenplum External Table definitions