Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question

От aihtdikh
Тема Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 14/05/14 15:46, Dev Kumkar wrote:

>     my_buff_len is defined as SQLLEN
>           SQLLEN  my_buff_len;
>

> if ((int)my_buff_len == SQL_NULL_DATA)
>        {
>             // will come here
>        }
>
> The above casting solves the problem, please review?

That will work around the issue, but I'm stumped as to why it was not
working for you already.

It seems like your platform must be 64bit, and something somewhere is
converting what should be a 64bit SQLLEN into a 32bit value, but I can't
find anywhere in the source that does anything unsafe in this regard -
it's SQLLEN all the way.

Edit: Ah, Nick may be on the right path there.
Could the driver have been compiled with a different sqltypes.h than the
application?
If so, you could try compiling the driver under the same setup as your
application to see if that fixes it.

Regards,
Harun

От: Nick Gorham
Сообщение: Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question
От: Dev Kumkar
Сообщение: Re: ODBC : SQLGetData question