Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 4 Feb 2021, at 08:30, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> Could it be possible to split 0001 into two parts at least with one
> patch that includes the basic changes for the build and ./configure,
> and a second with the FE/BE changes?

Attached is a new patchset where I've tried to split the patches even further
to try and separate out changes for easier review.  While not a perfect split
I'm sure, and clearly only for review purposes, I do hope it helps a little.
There is one hunk in 0002 which moves some OpenSSL specific code from
underneath USE_SSL, but thats about the only non-NSS change left in this
patchset AFAICS.

Additionally, this version moves the code in thee shared header to a proper .c
file shared between frontend and backend as well as performs some general
cleanup around that.

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: 2021-02-11 release announcement draft
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend