Re: Building psqlODBC installers

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Building psqlODBC installers
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

> To be honest, I would also like to remove the MSBuild stuff that
> Inoue-san did last summer. I prefer the nmake infrastructure, and don't
> find it useful myself. But I know you spent a lot of effort on writing
> that stuff... Do you use it actively?

Personally, I just found it immensely useful.

It also properly detects the SDK, which is nice.

I don't really see the appeal of nmake. Why use it? Pg proper got rid of
it (for good reasons, IMO) and it's generally pretty deprecated for MS
tools.

I don't pretend that MSBuild is the most beautiful thing around (more
like the bastard child of CMake and Ant) but it does fit in with the
tooling really well, plays well with MSVC, and is well supported.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Building psqlODBC installers
От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: NPE in psqlodbc30a.dll!PgDtc_set_property caused by pgendlista.dll!IAsyncPG::RequestExec