Re: Removing support for v1 and v2 protocols?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Removing support for v1 and v2 protocols?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 06/19/2014 07:49 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:

> If we drop v2 can we start working on v4 or v3+ there are still some
> issues such as returning the generated keys which I think the server can
> help us with

As it may be of interest to the ODBC folks, too, I should note on-list
that Ian Barwick is working on a RETURNING PRIMARY KEY patch.

От: Jade Koskela
Сообщение: Re: Problem in SQLFreeHandle (Statement)
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Protocol de-synchronisation bug, bogus query sent