Bug when performing command SELECT without cast

От Desenvolvimento
Тема Bug when performing command SELECT without cast
Дата
Re: Bug when performing command SELECT without cast  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Dear,
Good afternoon!

When executing a SELECT command using ODBC, my return is different from earlier versions.

Command: "SELECT '1058 ';"
Return:  1 0 5 8
Sorry for the picture in return, unable to copy the return because I think after each digit is returning me a null.

The test was performed in versions 9.03.0300 and 9.03.0100 and not worked properly in any.

Ernane Helder Rodrigues

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: msdtc with 32-bit app fails to resolve in-doubt or not-notifed transactions
От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: msdtc with 32-bit app fails to resolve in-doubt or not-notifed transactions