Re: whatcom-pgsql

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: whatcom-pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

What this boils down is presence within .Org. I can easily petition .US
to host this list. I can easily create a G+ Group (especially since that
is where the community page is) if that is what the community wants.

In the broader scope of things, the more the community becomes dispersed
the more .Org becomes less relevant (outside of software release).
Perhaps that is the goal but it certainly makes it more difficult to
keep a consistent message.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc
"If we send our children to Caesar for their education, we should             not be surprised when they come back as
Romans."

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Jim Mlodgenski
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Studio mailing list
От: Josh Kupershmidt
Сообщение: Missing archive entry?